While operating under the strong belief that social dialogue is a process to which SSP project adds value, the implementing partners’ aims at achieving the following results:
- Increased organizational and advocacy capacities of trade unions.
- Improved quality, intensity, and results of social dialogue.
- Enhanced capacities of Socio Economic Council.
- Facilitation of the process of trade union reform through experience exchange with other EU member states with strong unions.
- Improved law implementation through more efficient monitoring in the field.
- Better information of employees and employers on applicable laws.
- Establishment of trade union organizations presence in the private sector.